Thursday, July 7, 2011

What I ate: 7/5/2011: Paleo Challenge Day 10

You'll notice there was a gap in logging my food for the 3rd and 4th. Oh man, I fell off the rails a bit. Far too much wine on the 3rd lead to eating several crackers & a peanut butter sandwich on white bread about midnight. Big oops - and was feeling the effects on the 4th. Lesson learned, if you eat paleo/calorie restricted for breakfast & lunch, and then start drinking wine in the afternoon before eating any dinner...disaster ensues.

The 4th was a wine/alcohol free day (still feeling the effects of the 3rd) but I did succumb to the temptations of some cheese, a sugar cookie, popcorn and several marshmallows. Ugh! Paleo in a social setting is my weakness.

But, 7/5 I forced myself back on track and the paleo train is going strong ever since. Here's what I ate on day 10 of the challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment