Thursday, July 7, 2011

What I ate: 7/6/2011: Paleo Challenge Day 11

One of the things many people talk about when jumping in to the Paleo Challenge is a feeling of getting sick or coming down with a cold (aka. low-carb flu). Unfortunately, I'm in the throes of that symptom currently. Sore throat, mucus build up in throat (TMI, sorry), sore muscles & lethargy. This time around I'm not sure if these are symptoms of sugar/carb withdrawal, or if I'm actually sick, but either way I'm not feeling too hot. You'll see that my eating today was a bit wonky - honey/plantain chips were 2 indulgences today which were my "comfort foods" while trying to keep it as paleo as I could. Those darn plantain chips threw me over my self-imposed calorie threshold today, but the good news is they're now gone ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment